Performed August 1-9, 2014, Southern Theater, Minneapolis
Reviews for (In)humanity by Minnesota Fringe Festival audiences (5/5 Stars):
- "I have been attending dance shows for over twenty years, and have never seen anything like this."
- "Pray's choreography is mesmerizing and wholly unique.... The mockumentary format maintains a light-heartedness while the content of the performance pushes your heart and mind to the limits."
- "Made me feel like I was a part of the experience instead of just watching it."
- "Takes us to both sides of the Goodall documentary camera.... Beautiful, touching and understandable with a message that we Homos aren't all sapient..."
- "This show was the best I've seen this year, one of the best I've seen ever."
- "I wish I could see it again."
Thank you to our supporters for making (In)humanity possible.
Jim and Rita Pray
Jeff and Janet Lauber
Bill and Anne Pray
Lowell and Pat Socolofsky
Dr Rick Schaefer
Albert and Beth Adams
H. Lynn Horak
Terry and Peggy Thompson
The Tunink Family
Chelsea Arden Parker
Amy Elza Friedman
Commercial Donors (including In-Kind):
Ashley Ballet Arts Academy
Eleve Performing Arts Center
CTV North Suburbs
Thai Bodywork with Siri Garnaas
All text, images, and multimedia work © Jennifer Pray, Jordan Lee Thompson, and affiliated artists